Bloomsburg Safety Inspections
Have a Licensed Electrician Inspect Your Electrical System
Regular safety inspections are an important part of maintaining a safe and energy-efficient home or commercial property. The Howard Company provides electrical safety inspections for residential and commercial properties in and around Bloomsburg, Lewisburg, Danville, Berwick, Lewistown, and the surrounding communities in Pennsylvania. Our certified electrical inspection team can conduct thorough, precise inspections to uncover any potential problems and resolve them before they present a safety hazard.
To schedule a safety inspection by a Bloomsburg electrician, call (570) 616-4896.
What Does an Electrical Inspection Entail?
- Inspecting the electrical panel design and performance
- Assessing for electrocution dangers
- Assessing the electrical grounding
- Evaluating the operation of switches and outlets
- Verifying lamp/light bulb wattage against fixtures
- Testing the smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Testing GFCIs and AFCIs
- Evaluating placement of GFCIs
- Assessing the wiring
Benefits of an Electrical Safety Inspection
You may be interested in an electrical safety inspection if you are purchasing or recently purchased a property, are having issues with your current electrical system, or own a home or building that was built in the 1930s. In these scenarios, an electrical inspection can keep your property safe and your electrical system working effectively.
With The Howard Company on the job, you can feel confident in knowing that a knowledgeable and certified electrical contractor is inspecting your Columbia County property and keeping you up to code. Our team of elite Bloomsburg electricians provides honest assessments of potential issues we find and workable solutions to keep your property safe and in working order. Our commercial electricians in Bloomsburg can also provide this service for commercial properties and businesses.
An electrical safety inspection can offer several benefits:
- It can identify potential problems before they become safety hazards.
- It can uncover unsafe wiring systems, such as knob and tube electrical wiring, which may need to be replaced for safety reasons.
- It can ensure your electrical system is up to code and meets electrical inspection requirements.
- It can keep your electrical system running efficiently, helping to save you money on your electric bill.
- It can extend the life of your electrical system and all of its parts, saving you money in the long run.
Call (570) 616-4896 if you are ready to reap the benefits of an electrical inspection at your property.